8788 Greenback Lane Suite 104, Orangevale, CA 95662
Fax (916) 293-9659
Scott Sommer is an internationally recognized alternative healthcare practitioner, nutritionist and acupuncturist. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Nutritional Science from UC Davis in 1994 and Master of Science degree in Traditional Oriental Medicine in 1998. For over twenty years he has been seeing more than 100 patients a week at the NLC in Orangevale, Ca.
Join Our Online Community and Get Four FREE Videos!
1. How did I get so sick? - Think about when you felt fantastic and when that changed for you? Something changed your condition. The world is full of toxins, many of which are unknown to the general public. There are three major causes of disease; toxins (metals, chemicals, radiation, GMO , emf etc...), infections (hidden viruses, bacteria, parasites, candida, etc...), electrical blocks (external and Internal scars).
2. What makes your clinic different? - Our unique mission combines ancient wisdom with modern technology to achieve optimal wellness for families. We help people avoid drugs and surgery using food as medicine, natural herbal therapy and whole foods supplements.
3. What's the difference between vitamins and whole food supplements? - There are three different types of supplements that exist in the world. The first type is purely synthetic. You can tell because it doesn't say something like "apple", "carrot" or "beet root" in the ingredients list... instead it will say something like "ascorbic acid" (synthetic Vitamin C). The second type of supplements are mixed synthetic with whole foods. This is done mainly as a marketing technique. The last type of supplement is a whole food supplement. You can tell because the concentrations of nutrients are much lower then the average dietary recommendations and they contain real food sources.
4. How long will it take before I feel better? - Some stressors such as viruses, bacteria and yeast can take just a few months to resolve and others can take six months to year even two years such as parasites and Lyme disease. The general rule is most patients feel a difference with their program between 1 to 3 months.
5. Do I have to follow my program perfectly to feel better? - Following a personalized wellness program from the NLC is like getting an education; the more you put into it the more you get out of it. What would you be willing to do to feel great on a daily bases?
6. How much will it cost me for each visit and for supplements? - The basic charges range from $150 for new patient testing, follow up visits are $35- $45 for follow-up testing, and supplements range from $120 - $300 a month based on the severity of your condition.
7. Are there any concerns with these supplements and drugs which I'm taking currently? - Scott is trained in herbal and drug interactions which are very minimal if any. There are more concerns with drug to drug interaction.
8. What should I do with the drugs I'm on currently and should I stop them? - It is important to never start or stop a medication I did not prescribe. As your body begins to heal we send you back to your doctor to reevaluate drug necessity.
9. Should I tell my doctor that I'm seeing you and what should I tell him if he asks especially if he says to stop taking supplements? - Scott can work directly with your doctor to eliminate unnecessary drugs and avoid unnecessary surgeries.
10. How safe are the supplements you're recommending and are there any side effects? - Scott has searched the whole world over for the purest and safest whole food supplements. Most of the herbal formulas come from Australia with the highest standard in the world. It is not uncommon for patients to experience a healing crisis while starting a supplement program such as increased bowel movements, slight nausea or headaches etc... These programs promote detox and healing which may feel uncomfortable at first. This is completely normal and goes away as the body heals.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (nlchealth.net). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you
through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have
access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or
other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason
you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third
party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill
your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future
to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this
Your Access to and Control Over Information:
may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the
following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone
number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your
information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your
information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data),
that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and
looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted
online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who
need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or
customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable
information. The computers/servers in which we store personally
identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration
form. During registration a user is required to give certain information
(such as name and email address). This information is used to contact
you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed
interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information
(such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you
must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and
financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This
information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we
have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact
Cookies: We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a
piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve
your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For
instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to
log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site.
Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our
users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no
way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites.
Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy
practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when
they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site
that collects personally identifiable information.